All Of Us - January & February Development Release Notes
Highlights from workbench releases occurring during January and February 2021
- Concept Set Selector - selections will now persist in cart an error occurs during the save process or if the user refreshes the page.
- Cohort builder and Concept Set Selector - when searching in hierarchy view, page automatically scrolls to highlighted item in tree.
- Physical Measurements domain concepts now available for use in the creation of concept sets.
- When editing a concept set:
- Results now appearing when searching for new survey concepts.
- Finish button now disabled when no changes have been made to concept set.
- When building/editing cohorts:
- Previously selected/saved concepts now indicate having been selected when viewing search results.
- Concepts added to the cart, but not yet saved, will now persist in the event of an error.
- Shopping cart slide out in cohort builder now closes appropriately after selecting items from surveys.
- “Criteria Added” now appearing above shopping cart icon when adding demographics criteria in cohort builder.
- Errors when saving a dataset no longer results in an unclosable modal. Now, users can close the dataset save/export modal when there is a failure.
- Corrected an issue that occurred when creating a notebook from a saved dataset inside a workspace via the snowman menu ( ) that resulted in the notebook using the wrong export format.